Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Give Thanks


I've come to really appreciate the idea of giving thanks in all circumstances.  It helps me find the good and the beautiful and the growth and opportunities amidst the challenges and the messes.  This last week hasn't been particularly challenging or messy for me, but I have witnessed big challenges and messes for others.  I'm thankful that God really is good and He loves us through all things.

Continuing with giving thanks:
21.  making lemon bars with my precious 91 year old grandma
22.  sitting with a friend while she cried and poured her heart out
23.  connecting more over little things with my husband
24.  raking in my backyard
25.  sitting with my aging dog in the warm sunshine
26.  witnessing God bring healing to relationships
27.  pausing to hold my oldest child on my lap after dinner
28.  watching my youngest in his imaginary play, battling the bad guys
29.  early morning walks to spend time talking with God
30.  the lovely, colorful, blooming flowers of springtime!









Warrior Sister Saints, Say that Again -- we are blessed and it is good to give the Lord thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment